Thursday, January 20, 2011

Meet the DT! ...Tazza


Hello everyone,
Tazza here!
I am so excited to be heading the MyGrafico DT again this term.
It is an honor to work with such talented Designers the Creative Team & on a daily basis.
My Family is very supportive of my Papercrafting Passion Thank Goodness! ;D
I enjoy learning new techniques and trying out fun new gadgets.
LOL.

( Add my Picture)
A quick note to you all...
I have been working  these past few weeks to make a whole new Concept for our Challenge Blog.
& it has finally come together!

A Month long Anything Goes Challenge!

Each month will start on the first and end the last day of that month.

Rules!
 No Backlinking & become a follower!
 No limit entries, Any image.
Just have fun!

Tazza


0 comments on "Meet the DT! ...Tazza"

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on MyGrafico Challenges.

 

Copyright 2008 - 2011 All Rights Reserved MYGRAFICO